Summer Camp 2017 at the Bartle Scout Reservation is comin’ up! Register now if you haven’t – use the form at the bottom of this page.
Health forms = due 5/15!!
Here’s the health form!
CAMPSITE & DATES: We’re in Campsite Oak in Camp Sawmill – from Monday June 5 thru Wednesday June 14. (Where in Camp Sawmill is Campsite Oak? Here’s a camp map…)
- Payment 2 is due now.
- If you made your $50 deposit, then Payment 2 is $160 per Scout and full time adult. If you did not make the deposit, $210 is due.
- Please arrange to make your payment ASAP to Mary Clark – email Mary at: mclark [at] learningcaregroup [dot] com .
PHYSICALS, HEALTH FORMS & INFO:
- Call your doctor soon to schedule your physical and complete your health form.
- Here’s the health form to take to your doctor.
- Read more info about Bartle at the Heart of America Council page or the Facebook page.
DIRECTIONS – in case you need them for Visitor’s Day
After you reach Highway 13, go South to Highway C. Take Highway C East approximately 12 miles to a stop sign – it’s just past the Toad Suck store. Turn right (South) to drive through the town of Iconium, MO and past Scott’s General Store. At the cemetery, turn right (West) on NE Scout Camp Road. Go another mile to the entrance for Camps Lone Star and Sawmill and turn right (it’s a giant Indian Statue). Drive slowly for about 1/2 mile, and park in the Sawmill parking lot on your right so you can walk to Campsite Oak. Bring a small wagon if you have stuff to carry.
Current Weather conditions at the H. Roe Bartle Scout Reservation = Osceola Weather Forecast, MO