Join Troop 324 for a fantastic weekend of ziplining!!
Zip Line and Webelos Campout
- Have fun!
- Try something new!
- Encourage Webelos to join Troop 324!
- General rank advancement!
Saturday, October 15th through Sunday, October 16th , 2016
- Showme Ziplines (web site)
- 15510 Highway C, Rayville, MO 64084-8107
- 60.81 miles / 1 hour 9 minutes
Depart & Return:
- Meet at Christ Lutheran Church on Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
- Plan to return to church mid-morning on Sunday.
- Families arrange transportation home from church
- Brush and path clearing
- $45 per Scout
- $35 per adult
- $20 for our Guests – Webelos & Webelos parents!!
Field uniform (Class A) during travel to and from the campground. Seasonal camping Class B at all other times.
- Scouts and all adults need to bring work gloves, and any tools for clearing brush and paths. This is a work-service campout for a discounted price. All scouts/adults zip-lining are required to assist.
- Absolutely NO personal equipment is allowed on the course
- All Webelos Scouts must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Additional instructions – provided by the facility:
- Visitors MUST adhere to all ziplining rules and their guides to ensure safe zip lining.
- MAXIMUM Weight is 275lbs
- Closed-toe shoes are required. NO FLIP FLOPS.
- MUST wear pants or long shorts. NO SHORT SHORTS.
- Must be in good physical and mental shape. You are at your own risk.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PROFANITY, OBSCENE GESTURE/CLOTHING OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED DURING ZIP TOUR
- YOU WILL NOT ZIP AT SHOWME ZIPLINES IF OUR STAFF BELIEVES YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING DRUGS OR IF YOU ARE INTOXICATED. THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF, BUT YOU AS WELL. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES
- Eat breakfast at home on Saturday morning before departing, or bring a sack breakfast to eat when we arrive.
- Patrols will purchase and prepare Saturday dinner as well as Sunday breakfast. Adults will provide a troop lunch.
We will provide maps before we leave.
To contact your Scout in an emergency, call Kent Bredehoeft at cell# 816-674- 1437
Print This Page:
- here’s the 2-page printable .pdf