Troop 324 is an active troop organized and led by Scouts. Scouts and their parents should to attend as many campouts and other events as possible.
- Troop 324 meets weekly on Monday Nights at Christ Lutheran School near 117th and Nieman in Overland Park, Kansas. (See the CLS web site.) Please plan to attend every meeting with your patrol and your Scout friends
- On Monday nights following a weekend campout, the troop does not meet. Instead, parents attend the monthly Troop Committee Meeting.
- A Scout is far more likely to succeed if his parents are involved. Scouts, encourage your parents to be involved in Troop Committee meetings. We need them!
- The meeting is casual, and every parent of every Scout should attend.
- We’ll make decisions about schedule, budget, and other critical administrative and support functions for the troop. It’s also fun. Parents, please don’t miss it!
To add events to this Google Calendar, please contact the Troop 324 Webmaster.