Join Troop 324 for a fantastic weekend backpacking to the ledge at Cedar Ridge from the Bartle Scout Reservation.
Friday March 2 to Sunday March 4, 2018
- Plan and execute a short backpack hike
- Learn outdoor skills
- Work on BSA rank advancement
- Have fun
- Bartle Scout Reservation
- Bartle Map
Departure & Return:
- Meet at CLS on Friday at 5:00 pm. for departure.
- We plan to return to the church around 1:00 pm on Sunday.
- Spring Camping.
- $25 per Scout and $5 per adult.
- Field uniform (Class A) during travel to and from the campsite.
- Seasonal camping attire at all other times.
- Seasonal camping equipment, including rain gear and appropriate clothing for cool evenings and nights.
- Scout Handbook
- Bring sack dinner.
- After you reach Highway 13, go South to Highway C. Take Highway C East approximately 12 miles to a stop sign – it’s just past the Toad Suck store.
- Turn right (South) to drive through the town of Iconium, MO and past Scott’s General Store. At the cemetery, turn right (West) on NE Scout Camp Road.
- Go another mile to the entrance for Camps Lone Star and Sawmill
- Current Weather conditions at the H. Roe Bartle Scout Reservation:
- The Troop will assign Scouts to complete safety tasks.
- To contact your Scout in an emergency, try calling:
- Scoutmaster Ken Bredehoeft at (816) 674-1437
- or, Tom Ring at (816) 853-6701 (assumes coverage).