2018 Soaring Eagle District Merit Badge Forum
Troop 324 Scouts can attend the 2018 Merit Badge Forum for the Soaring Eagle District.
- take classes from interesting teachers
- earn cool merit badges – 33 to choose from!
- learn about interesting subjects and gain mad Scout skillz…
- meet other Scouts from different troops in my District
- make new friends!!!
Please see the 2018 Merit Badge Forum Information Packet link at the bottom of this page. Page 5 (Scout Course Registration Form) must be completed and returned to me in order to attend, because we have to enroll as a troop instead of individuals.
- You’ll attend two 2-hour class sessions. Dates are January 6 and 27, 2018.
- Location = Church of the Resurrection (COR); 13720 Roe Boulevard, Leawood, KS 66224.
- The first class begins at 8:30 AM each Saturday, while the second class starts at 10:45. The program runs until 12:45 PM.
- Cost per Scout is $2.00.
Please note that even though the form indicates the deadline is December 4th, I need the completed form back no later than Monday, November 27th. I plan on attending the troop meeting that evening to collect forms. Please note that no late registrations will be accepted.
Most importantly, I need parent volunteers! For every ten scouts, I must supply two volunteers to monitor hallways or assist in the classroom to ensure two deep leadership. Please consider helping out as I will be stationed in the church basement as our troop manager.
Feel free to call / text / e-mail with any questions.
dimpster72 *at* att *dot* net
Download and print the 2018 Merit Badge Forum Info Packet and Registration Form (.pdf format).